Thursday, January 28, 2010

Show Time. Snow Time.

Pancakes with apples. This grandmother's recipe was exclusively discovered in last days, since my home is asking for more oxygen and smoking in double. I have a new flatmate - EVS volunteer from Poland - Agnieszka. Winter arrived as well - in countinuous progression. And probably will stay here for a while. While outside all surroundings are under white blanket of snow, my 3 year old Converse shoes are suffering in the hallway. And those 2 oxygen users are freezing in separate rooms - but using one thing in common - the heater. My sense of "waiting for Central Heating turn-on" is on the highest peak... and I wish some flowers appear... it's already time for enjoyable morning coffees with cigarettes on the balcony with terrific view of Ohrid lake. [Hey, Christmas are gone! I don't need snow anymore!]
While whole blockhouse paradise is enjoying deep sleep those 2 oxygen users are actively using Facebook entertainment options - I already started to feel longing for beauty of silly tests and Fortune Cookies!
Good morning world! I don't feel any passion to go out tomorrow! Sorry, all my dates are sold out.
Bonobo sounds very yammy already second day and my American friend making fun of my natural avoidance using articles before nouns and that's why "Donald Duck was taking care of elephant". Hah, we could make 8-year old's translation of article into Macedonian! New challenges come up everyday! And even with all my typically Latvian, ironic sense of humor - Republic of the Sun is always in my heart, on my neck, on my laptop surface and everywhere else... and it remains timeless like the commercial of Macedonia proposes.

And actually I quite amaze myself by writing all these details of my tryings to balance between harmonious existing and something undefined.

Bonobo - "The Shark"

No comments:

Post a Comment