Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christopher Fleming.

You don't know Christopher Fleming? How come you don't know Christopher Fleming?
Wonderful guitar parts, tremendous lyrics, thrilling voice - romantic soul after all! That's our creative & sensitive being of friendly EVS family!
"Lord, here I go again... Day in, day out..." beside lyrics the flowing sound of guitar makes a bit dreamy, nostalgic, longing for undefined effect, showing scars of the past and heart bleeding, but still feeling... and image of dreamer's eyes, despite of pink glasses becoming darker, staying the same...
But still compositions [just heard 3 of them, but I know there will be more!] has some typically "British" music accents. [And I know that it could be irritating for him to read the "British" thing as he considers himself pure Irish and there is huge difference, but still - I can do nothing about that, as part of my life consisted of brit-pop influences of 90-ties - "Blur", "Verve" and "Oasis". Although the product of creativity is always original, it's easier to describe it with familiar things.]
Nevertheless, I cross my fingers for your little star up there under the painted sky, December Boy!

1 comment: