Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December of Joy. Meeting Imaginary December Boy.

December of shy flirt of sun. December of Joy. Meeting Imaginary December Boy. December of thinking, sinking deep into the thoughts. And evaluation process can begin. It already started, even without my permission. "This is the end, my only friend... THE END" [year 2oo9]
Here I am. Enjoying the sun playing shadow games in space of Ohrid lake and city itself [which is called the same by the way.]. And I smile back, whenever my eyes turn from postcard writing [yeah, finally!] to a shy glimpse at Paradise view, covered with harbour of lazy boats mixing with some passengers using different kinds of wehicles - skateboards, rollerskates, legs and wings. Everything in motion. And I'm somewhere there, having a power to press the button "Pause".

No comments:

Post a Comment