Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Fuckin' Christmas.

Fullfilling the most desired Christmas wish I had every year before Christmas 2009. And the feeling in the morning, going through the mess in the kitchen and trying to find something eatable left from wild Christmas party yesterday, was just the thing to prove it. Prove that Green Fairy was here in Skopje yesterday - fullfilling all kind of wishes you ever had a fantasy about - get laid, get high and overall drunk - partying as hell on Christmas! [ I guess Jesus was deliriously happy about such Birthday Celebration!]
The public involved in the event after First Wake-up had a strange, well-known feeling of 1st January [where am I and what I did last night?] as everything in the house, including morning faces and composition of mixed rows of dirty glasses & wine bottles, reminded of that. This time there was nothing but a neverending Christmas morning, which lasted all day... and consisted of talking bullshit mostly... with the members of great EVS family!
I drink my magic cucumber water for You, which I bought this morning for 55 Denars in the nearest shop [Damn! Even more expensive than Cigarettes! But for morning pleasure I guess you have to pay Double]!
Merry Fuckin' Christmas!
I'm lovin' it!

Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina "Stereo Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment